Sunday 30 March 2014

Yung Nguyễn


A Friends as Like You
To have a friend like you
With whom my heart share
The endless hopes and fondest dreams
Knowing you is always there

To have a friend like you 
As a light of beacon that saves
My lonely ship and purposeless life
That you guide over ferocious waves

To have a friend like you
Forever in my mind
holding on the sweet and darling time
That the good shall forever stay

No matter what the future going on
whatever life my send
within my heart I have loved you
by you my best friend 

By Sculptor & Poet BirghtQuang

2 comments:

  1. mình không biết Ngoại ngữ không đọc được chỉ qua thăm chúc TCB luôn bình an & vui vẻ nhé!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mưa rừng ơi ghé thăm TCB là hiểu được ý nghĩa của bài thơ rồi.Cám ơn một tình bạn rất dể mến của mưa rừng chiều dành cho TCB.Chúc MRC một ngày vui .Mến.

    ReplyDelete